Arkadia Group is a young Engineering SME, active in the energy, the industry and the aeronautics sectors. We provide innovative technical solutions to different sizes customers in France but also for export projects. Flexibility, responsiveness and fluidity of communication are the assets of our success.
For the ITER project
- Plan and conduct activities concerned with the quality control and quality assurance of industrial processes, materials, and products.
- In consideration of technological constraints related to the project: tolerancing, benchmarks, details, etc.
- Identify characteristics and establish methodologies for in-process inspection of manufactured parts with measurement tools SCAN LASER, LASER TRACKER, T scan etc..
- Collect and evaluate quality data to identify process improvement opportunities within the department.
- Regularly communicate with Engineering, Quality and Operations internally to identify opportunities for quality and productivity improvement.
- Collect and maintain department performance metrics.
- Participate in Design Reviews regarding drawing reviews, and new part measurement methods.
- Participate in the FAI process for validating new parts and performing Capability study measurements.
- Perform or lead Root Cause and Corrective Actions on product quality issues utilizing the corrective action process.
- Communicate and instruct personnel on the use of a corrective action process and quality tools & techniques.
- Manage a Material Review Board (MRB) process.
- Support metrology team performance board metrics.
- Coordinate and work with other members of the Quality Assurance Department to maintain inspection equipment calibration.
- Support the validation and maintenance of systems and programs
- Coordinate Catastrophic Failures and root cause conclusions with Quality and Engineering collaboration.
- Support new gages, and new gage calibration management methods
- Mentor the Metrology team
Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree with concentration in Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or a related area; 1-2 years of engineering experience or related experience.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the field.
- Teamwork and the ability to cooperate and work proactively with others is a must.
- Must be able to manage time efficiently, use sound judgment, pay great attention to detail and provide excellent record keeping skills.
- Self-motivated; willing to put in extra effort and hours as needed. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities, work under the pressure of deadlines, interact and effectively communicate with all company officials, employees, vendors, customers, etc.
- Proficient use of Geometric, Cyclone software
- Competent with computer software such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook Word)
- Competent with Catia V5
- Interpersonal skills and analytical mind will be a key advantage.
The practice of fluent English is required for this job.