Arkadia Group is a young Engineering SME, active in the energy, the industry and the aeronautics sectors. We provide innovative technical solutions to different sizes customers in France but also for export projects. Flexibility, responsiveness and fluidity of communication are the assets of our success.
For the ITER project
- To support the client in drafting the Ordres de Service, and Deviation Notices and Engineer Instructions;
- Preparation of data implementation analysis (DIA) for Ordres de Service;
- To support the client in assessing the Supplier Deviation Requests and Impact Assessment Reports from the Contractors. In particular, the Variations Engineers will need to support the client to remove the backlog of past Variations and Impact Assessment Reports;
- Lead or co-lead, with participation of a client contract management representative, the weekly commercial meetings with construction contractors to support the negotiation regarding any topic related to variation to original contract requirements, including variations in preparation.
- Produce minutes of the weekly commercial meetings and update a variation follow-up table (highlighting, in particular, the priority of commercial issues and the status of all variations settlement) on a bi-monthly basis.
- Support the client in the assessment of claims if necessary, or regarding any topic related to Variation to original construction contracts requirements, including attendance to any meeting organised by the client if requested.
- Support the client in the production of cash flow forecast, cost reports on construction contracts.
- Masters’ degree or equivalent in a nuclear engineering field or other relevant discipline, e.g. general installation, mechanical engineering, civil engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of nuclear engineering, civil engineering
- Good experience in complex and multidisciplinary projects.
- Ability to work effectively in an international environment;
- Ability to work in a team and to promote team work;
- Knowledge of PDMS, CANECO is required;
- Knowledge of Ansys will be a key advantage.
- Design experience with CATIA and/or AVEVA would be an advantage.
- Interpersonal skills and analytical mind will be a key advantage.
The practice of fluent English is required for this job.